Pregnancy: 33 Weeks ... Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! 

How far along? 33 Weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: Haven't been on the scale this week... So we will assume it's still 35 pounds. I will find out the official total at the doctor's this week.
Maternity clothes? I'm just growing out of everything!  We are counting my mint green as green for St. Patty's day because nothing else would fit!
Stretch Marks? Still have a clear belly so far!  I have been exfoliating with scrubbies and lathering up with the Vitamin E Oil & lotion. 
Sleep: Woah! It's like the days and nights have flipped! I want to sleep in the middle of the day, but all night long I toss and turn.  I have this squashed back nerve, so it hurts.  
Best moment(s) this week: This whole week was AWESOME!  I got to spend time at home and in the sunshine.  I read a book.  I took a nap! We took Maternity pictures. Moose's room is coming together... such a wonderful, wonderful week!
Miss Anything? Moving with ease.... where did that go?
Movement: This baby moves like it's his job to wreck organs! :)
Food cravings: Food? I LIKE FOOD. MOOSE LIKES FOOD... haha!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Sam cooked fish this week... no thank you fishies.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Uh oh, sketti-o's!  Please everyone start praying that Moose Man stays put until he is fully incubated, and it's May.  I have started having some Braxton Hicks... Let's hope nothing else starts up soon. 
Symptoms: A little bit of swelling, a CRUSHED nerve in my back (yowza!), the slight darkening of the mask of pregnancy, sleepy momma, heartburnnnnnnn, & the top of my rib cage is itchy, itchy, itchy
Belly Button in or out? Just Flat
Wedding rings on or off? On still! Swelling fluctuates all over the place.  
Happy or Moody most of the time? Very happy this week!!! What a Splendid week!!!
Looking forward to: Housewarming shindig! :)


Nursery Sneak Peek: In progress!!!

Our little guy's room is a work in progress.  I think we have a majority of the practical items that we need, but we still lack many of the finishing touches/cutesy stuff.  Our shower showered us with so many wonderful gifts! We are highly blessed and so grateful!It's crazy that it's getting so close to moose time. 






I know it's still a little early, but I just cannot believe how much we have grown over the weeks.  I will do a final one when it's all done....Also, I must say my chalkboard art skills are vastly improved! If you keep at something, you are bound to get better! HAHA!




Comments

  1. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts